lunedì 7 luglio 2008

Mondo food June 2008

Image via Wikipedia It seems that every day I get approached by some new food or recipe social network. I think it’s great that things are expanding in this area, but I can’t help but feel some things don’t need fixing. I am a huge fan of Recipe... read more
The Humble Housewife
Bryan and I almost share our birthdays. His is the 15th and mine is the 16th. As from the 15th July 2008 his age will end in a zero. Once you get past 21 any birthday with a zero means a party. My age will not contain a zero for another couple of... read more
winosandfoodies
INGREDIENTS 1/2cupplain yogurt 1/2cupcottage cheese 1/2cup choppedfruit, any type(bananas & apples are good!) honey, to desired sweetness DIRECTIONS Mix all ingredients together. Enjoy! read more
plain cook Recipes
Leave it to Chicagoans to turn a discussion on crime and racism into a discussion on pizza. (Are Gypsies robbing the elderly in the Western Suburbs? Eh, whatever. Here's a picture of pizza!)[link] read more
Dine-o-meter
I'm deeply flattered that Frank Bruni took the time to respond to my dress code manifesto on his Diner's Journal blog (to read his response, click here; to read my original post, click here.) He begins by calling me a "lovely, thoughtful guy... read more
The Amateur Gourmet
[Little Brother at 12 months, the first time I let him play with the remains of his dinner on his own.] When my first son started solid foods, I dreamt of creating the perfect food lover. He was going to eat a variety of foods, all organic, nothi... read more
Too Many Chefs
Posted by Ashley Hinderman on Sugar Savvy Summer is here with its 100-degree heat beating the sweat out of my body. Every time I think of summer and go into the swimming pool, I think about how my mom used to give my friends and I an ice cream tre... read more
Well Fed Network
Janie Medley from Janie Medley Flora Design wrote a flattering feature on Pink Cake Box. Janie is a talented floral designer based out of Richmond, VA. She has a never-ending supply of beautiful shots on her website and also runs a fantastic blog ... read more
Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes & more
I read about a fried chicken sandwich on Serious Eats and I had to have one. A fluffy white sandwich roll cradling a tasty hunk of fried chicken, a spoonful of coleslaw…a truly excellent sandwich but unfortunately for me I’m not in Oakland, Ca. I... read more
What geeks eat...
My first piece is up on the Slow Food Nation blog, part one of a two part interview with Dan Imhoff, author of Food Fight: The Citizen's Guide to the Farm Bill. We spoke about the intent of the Farm Bill, whether or not it continues to serve its p... read more
A Lucid Spoonful
Not a chance. Because I am in our family's favorite hang-out --- the dining room. It is a place where we bond, share ideas, argue even, or perhaps, discuss while having family meetings, and of... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website... read more
ibanag cooking and other things
I had an idea I thought would be a fun way to support our fellow food blog authors. And help create a even closer community.I started a calender for listing food blogger blogoversary dates. The date of your food blog's official launch or first pos... read more
Renaissance Culinaire

Nessun commento: